Marketing Budget Overview
A simple formula to consider when budgeting your annual marketing dollars is:
- If you market consistently, allot 10 percent of your gross revenue for marketing.
- If you haven’t marketed at all, allot 12 percent.
- If you’re very successful and don’t need any more business,
allot 8 percent and focus on marketing to current customers.
If you’re interested in a single campaign effort, let us know.
We can help establish a budget for a single campaign, based on factors like:
- What is the goal of the campaign?
- Who is your target audience?
- What markets or regions will we focus on?
We’re ready to help. Give us a call to schedule a meeting or send us a message.